If you wish, send us your questions, clarifications and/or recommendations.
1. WAY 2 AZORES, UNIPESSOAL LDA (hereinafter, WAY2AZORES), headquartered at Caminho da Esperança, n.º 8, Porto Judeu, 9700-368 Angra do Heroísmo, Azores, Portugal, and NIPC 514379618 is responsible for the processing.
2. The personal data collected will only be used to respond to your contact request and/or customer support request after we obtain your prior consent.
3. The personal data marked with * are mandatory to be able to respond to your contact request, so without this data we will not be able to carry out your request or answer your question.
4. The data in question will not be used for any other purpose without your prior consent, being kept by WAY2AZORES for the period necessary to clarify the issue and up to 1 year after the last contact.
5. When you send us your personal data, they will be protected through security protocols suitable for internet communications and will be kept on a secure server with conditioned access.
6. We remind you that you can withdraw this consent at any time, without invalidating the treatment already carried out before this withdrawal.
7. WAY2AZORES may communicate personal data to its service provider(s) to fulfill the purpose described.
8. You may exercise your rights under the legislation (access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition, portability) through written contact to the following email: email@example.com, without prejudice to the right to file a complaint with the competent control authority (www.cnpd.pt).
9. Find out more about how your data will be treated HERE or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Mandatory fields