TRAINING TO ALL EMPLOYEES
All Employees received specific information and / or training on:
- Internal protocol for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- How to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, including procedures:
- Hand hygiene: wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that has at least 70º of alcohol, covering all surfaces of the hands and rubbing them until they are dry.
- Respiratory etiquette: coughing or sneezing into the flared forearm or using a tissue, which should then be immediately thrown away; Always wash your hands after coughing or sneezing and after blowing; Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- Social conduct: change the frequency and form of contact between workers and between them and customers, avoiding (when possible) close contact, handshakes, kisses, shared jobs, face-to-face meetings and sharing of food, utensils, glasses and towels.
- How to comply with daily self-monitoring to assess fever (measure body temperature twice a day and record the measurement value and time), check for coughing or difficulty breathing.
- How to comply with the guidelines of the General Directorate of Health for cleaning surfaces and treating clothes in establishments.
INFORMATION TO ALL CUSTOMERS
The following information is available to all customers:
- How to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions for the coronavirus outbreak
- What is the internal protocol for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
THE COMPANY HAS
- Sufficient personal protective equipment for all workers.
- Stock of single-use cleaning materials proportional to their dimensions, including single-use cleaning wipes moistened with disinfectant, bleach and alcohol at 70º.
- Dispensers of alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution.Waste container with non-manual opening and plastic bag.In the sanitary facilities equipment for washing hands with liquid soap and paper towels.
THE COMPANY ENSURES
- Washing and disinfection, in accordance with the internal protocol, of the surfaces where employees and customers circulate, ensuring the control and prevention of infections and resistance to antimicrobials.
- Preference will be given to wet cleaning, over dry cleaning and the use of vacuum cleaner.
- Air renovation of rooms and enclosed spaces is done regularly.
- Cleaning surfaces and objects in common use several times a day (including counters, light and elevator switches, door handles, cabinet handles).
- Supply of alcohol-based hand sanitizers, whenever justified.
SERVICE ORGANIZATION ENSURES
- The maximum occupancy of the facilities, per m2, according to the recommendations of the General Health Directorate.
- Maintaining the social safety distance between customers within the premises, in accordance with the recommendations of the General Health Directorate.
- The distribution of information, within the scope of the activity, preferably in digital / online support.
- Compliance with internal hygiene and safety protocols by the partners involved in the programs sold by the Travel Agency.
- There is always a collaborator at the service responsible for triggering the procedures in case of suspected infection (accompanying the person with symptoms to the isolation space, providing the necessary assistance and contacting the national health service).